I found this cool software that you can control your BlackBerry device from your personal computer or notebook, called Pocket Controller-Pro from SOTI Inc. With this software, you can BBM without using the BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard. You can control your BlackBerry smartphone remotely from your desktop computer. Does it sound too good to be true? Well, it is a real running software for all BlackBerry users. It uses award-winning technology to give you remote control, presentations and synchronizations tools.
As a BlackBerry user, we’re always looking for ways to increase efficiency and productivity. I would say Pocket Controller-Pro does the job just right. And security is not an issue either, its connection authentication ensures only authorized remote access. It is a safe and easy to use software.
Pocket Controller-Pro Key Features:
- Remote Control: View and control your BlackBerry smartphone from your desktop to enhance quality and productivity.
- Training & Presentation Tools: Display your BlackBerry in real-time on either a projector or web presentation via your PC to create efficient and professional presentations to train and educate.
- File Explorer Tool: Browse the file system of your PC and BlackBerry simultaneously. Transfer, view, edit and manage your files locally and remotely.
- File Synchronization: Automatically or manually synchronize your data files (e.g. pictures, video files, documents, etc.) between your PC and mobile device.
- Printing: Create professional training materials by printing device screenshots using SOTI’s unique skin technology.
- Service Books: Monitor all of your Service Books in full detail for easy troubleshooting anytime, anywhere with your desktop PC.
- Task Manager Tool: View detailed information about applications and processes running on your device that may be causing your device or application to misbehave.
- Screen & Video Capture: Capture screens to compressed GIF, BMP, JPG and PNG file formats as well as record videos in WMV and AVI formats.
- System Information Tool: Monitor vital system information, such as battery levels, memory utilization, and operating system and processor information.
The application for BlackBerry is free, but you need to purchase the software to install onto your PC. The software is selling for $35.99 on MobiHand. If you rely on your BlackBerry for work a lot, I highly recommend you to get it.
If you get this software or already have it, let us know what you think about it. We would love to hear your feedback.