Exciting news! S4BB Limited has updated their MemoryBooster to the MemoryBooter 4.0 version! If you already have MemoryBooster on your BlackBerry, you will know how this is one of the “must-have” applications to make your BlackBerry more efficient. It really does the work! (at least for my ‘RedBerry’) Here are some of the improvements they’ve made for the MemoryBooser 4.0.
- Better Boost Efficiency: optimized for BlackBerry OS 5.0 and 6.0 (Bold, Torch, Style, Storm, Curve, Pearl).
- Line Charts: shows over time development of memory usage and boost efficiency.
- Object Size: more data visualization.
- Running Apps Listing: helps to track down other apps that run in background and use memory.
- Export Boost Log: save as .csv (Excel compatible) file.
- User Interface Re-Design: new color themes available.
- Splash Screen: now MemoryBooster comes with more style.
- Better Language Support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
- Lower Footprint: runs in background without program icon.
- More Auto-Boost Options: can be deactivated when battery level is too low.
- New color coding for free / total / used memory.
- Minor bug fixes.
You can get MemoryBooser 4.0 for $4.99 on BlackBerry App World or MobiHand.