BlackBerryThu, January 1, 1970 12:33amURL:Embed:We were able to chat with the CIO of ING DIRECT Canada at BlackBerry Live 2013 to discuss how BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and BlackBerry 10 solve mobili…
BlackBerryThu, January 1, 1970 12:33amURL:Embed:The social media team documents the BlackBerry Live 2013 conference with a BlackBerry Story Maker video. BlackBerry Story Maker helps turn your pictures, vid…
BlackBerryThu, January 1, 1970 12:33amURL:Embed:BlackBerry Jam 2013 Interview – Amos Gaynes, Moog.
BlackBerryThu, January 1, 1970 12:33amURL:Embed:We had an action-packed week here at BlackBerry Live 2013 with a ton of exciting news and announcements. Donny, Luke, and Alex from the BlackBerry Social Med…
BlackBerryThu, January 1, 1970 12:33amURL:Embed:Alex Kinsella of the Inside BlackBerry Developers Blog interviews Tim Neil, Director, Application Platform Tools – Live at BlackBerry Live 2013.
I don’t know if this has ever happened to you but it just happened to me, so I thought I’d share this with you. I was playing with my BlackBerry fiercely the other day until the application I was on crashed. Few minuets later, my phone also crashed with an Error 200 message telling me to reset my device. I did as told but the problem was still there. By this time, I was freaking out (like any normal person who just got their BlackBerry not too long ago would).
So I searched online to see how to fix this problem. Luckily, on the BlackBerry Support Community Forum, I found the exact steps on how to save my BlackBerry. Here are the steps:
- Take the battery out
- Open the Blackberry Desktop Manager
- Click on Application Loader and choose Update Software
- Connect your Blackberry with the battery still out
- If prompted, enter your password/pin
- If multiple OS’s are listed, choose the one with preferred next to it (if you remember what caused your error remove them here, by highlighting the app and click delete, leave unchecked)
- Allow the update to run without the battery
- When it says Waiting for initialization, it will attempt to reboot. At this point you will need to insert your battery or it will show the battery icon with the red line through it. If this icon shows, simply insert your battery and the phone will reboot again
- Allow the software to continue the update
Read other articles from today
Back to homepage